Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hahaha! I am back!!!

Wow!!! what an interesting year since I last blogged. Today I 重出江湖 to mark my 1st Year Anniversary.

OK, let me try to recap past and recent events. Don worry, I will present full stories with high transparency (no swapping guaranteed) ^ - ^

Samgoss on Citi :
Clap! Clap! Clap! Good pick must applaud one mahh! There’s an old saying, 大丈夫能屈能伸, since your pick on Citi so good, I really 心服口服, you win this match beautifully. Happy? Hahaha! I must have good sportsmanship marr, or else next time I susah cari opponent as this interesting game is still far from over.

Let's see how good is your call on this Citi:
Take your purchase price as USD 2.75 +/- (exchange rate was RM3.6 +/- at that time) = RM 9.9
Citi yesterday closing price USD 4.88 (exchange rate now at RM3.2 +/-) = RM 15.62
Performance = RM15.62 – RM 9.9 = +RM 5.72 = +57.78%. Well done, well done.

Maxforce on KNM :
Maxforce did have a long call KNM back in Jan/2009, "at 0.40 level for long term"
KNM today closing price RM 0.62
Performance = RM0.62 – RM0.40 = +RM0.22 = +55%. Not bad, not bad.
Despite recent big fall of KNM, still almost on par with Samgu’s Citi’s performance. I say man, what if I compared last month's KNM price, then Maxforce would have won by big margin wohhhh.. Heehee.

By the way, Max you are still trying to prove your points at other people's blogs arrrrr. ^ - ^

CPOtrader:
Hellooo.. still want be a double agent sorhai to pour oil on fire against TA camp karrr? Brother Alex, spend more time worry about your FCPO drawdown better larrrr.. RM10K per contract and still bleeding? heeeeeheeee, jangan marah ar… brother .. ^ - ^

Samdog666 / Mow Mow / Dali :
I swear I am not related to them in any way what so ever, but very good works by Samdog666 to share the funs, Clap! Clap! Clap! Samgu, jangan jadi paranoid and accuse others of using multiple nicknames/identities like you do.. Hahaha!!!

Seng : Seng Seng Oh O Oh.. O O Oh… This one X-File case larrr… abducted by aliens perhaps. Heeheeee.

Samgu’s shoe shine boyss… Herbert, CK5354: I say man, still never grow up arrr?
New Sorhais on the Block : Forex Mike, Higain, ...and the list goes on (will never ever short of supply) Hahaha!

Whoaaaa.. really syiok to come back here after one year, the feeling is like the first load after one sex-less month .. ^ - ^

Will I be back again? Really no idea, maybe I will be back 1 week, 1 month or 1 year later.. Hahaha!.. at my own pleasure. Adious Amigos.

P/S: Hahaha! is not copy-righted nor patterned, anyone is free to use, I won't charge. Hahaha!

1 comment:

  1. good day moolah/samegang

    long time didnt pay a vsit to here, something has left out from yr blog, where is the samegang blog gone in moolah blog ? u removed it ?

    why ? no free publicity for samgoss or it serve no purpose liao ?

    or you found sam is not a conman but a real master in FA ?

    sam has left some comments in his blog @ www.samgang.blogspot.com

    $_$ have a nice day mo mo cow. from PM.

    ReplyDelete


how to trace ip