Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cpotrader aka Constance aka Shoe Shine Boy Sorhai aka flying pig, Hahaha!!!

Hahaha! Today market teh tarik, I take a break and present you the new Sorhai!  Who's is this guy then? I also don know, he has way too many nicknames, that's why, samegang dengan samgu samgoss samgang mah, Hahaha!


 Constance said...
FKLI. Manyak senang. Short now until Aug. That ll be my position 
FKLI manyak senang kah? I trade so long with profit each year and yet I never said it is senang..... Klang student+ Malacca sifu = kura-kura in the shell..... lagi wanna trade forex with your TA??? .... aiyoh.......stay where you belongs and dont make jokes in other places..... stay there and be your shell king forever lar.....
April 10, 2009 5:55 PM

Hahaha! now read this cpotrader's post of http://myfkli.blogspot.com/2009/04/still-in-5th-tradepart-4.html

Thursday, April 2, 2009
STILL IN 5TH TRADE......PART 4 
I remember an expert said that he will short FKLI all the way down since beginning of the year! The so called TA expert learn his skill from a so called TA sifu which I think more like a TA maniac! TA maniac, when is your coming seminar? I heard you are going to pass down all your skills during your seminar.

Hahaha! Dejavu...

- I say man, why so sour soul? got hurt before is it? Hahaha!

- Please lar, flying pig, no need wasting your time making up tons of nicknames and hiding under your mama's skirt . The whole world know it's you. Hahaha!  

- I can understand why you can be the best friend of samgu, Hahaha!

This is my famous statement, I am not taking anybody's side, nor any FA/TA camp's side.  I just expose the sorhais for my own pleasure, it will be a bonus if you enjoy reading them.  Hahaha! Sorhaiii!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


how to trace ip